30 days PoBeau Challenge in the living room
A nice bottom through PoBeau? Hell yes! It gets even more crisp with the 30-day buttocks challenge, because then at the latest we are ready for tight pants and shorts.
Summer is just around the corner and we will prepare you with the 30 days PoBeau Challenge in the living room for the dress and short season. Let's be honest: With a firm bottom, a day at the lake or in the outdoor pool is twice as fun.
That is why we have put together a training plan with the most effective exercises that you can start at any time.
It is trained until the thighs glow and the buttocks muscles ache, because nothing comes from nothing! You can treat yourself to a break one day a week, which you can then use directly for a relaxing PoBeau mask. In combination with our Magic Anti-Cellulite & Toning Mask and ours Booty Contouring & Firming Mask you too can make your dream come true.
By the way, there are no pure buttocks exercises, instead other muscle groups are always involved and stressed, such as the thighs. So you kill several birds with one stone and you can also score points with sexy legs.
Did you know that the buttocks muscles are quite lazy and therefore usually not really well trained? Especially people who spend a lot of time at their desks hardly use their buttocks. The lower back muscles have to do all the work here, which can lead to back, hip or knee pain. And of course with a visually not as tight buttocks as most would certainly wish. Therefore, the PoBeau Challenge is perfect for everyone who not only looks great, but also wants to improve their body awareness and posture.
Exercise 1: squat
Yes, you read that right: squats. 'Not the old hat!' You think now? Granted, this isn't a wicked or innovative exercise you've never seen before, but it's still one of the most effective when it comes to the butt! A squat trains the largest muscle groups in the body: the thighs, the buttocks, the back extensors, the transverse abdominal muscles and the calf muscles. Quite a lot for such a simple exercise, right? It is of course important to do it correctly and this is how it works:
- To do this, stand up about shoulder width apart. The tips of your toes point very slightly outwards.
- Push your buttocks back and down.
- The knees do not come out over the tips of the toes.
- Lower your buttocks until they are level with your knees.
- Do 15 reps here.
Does your thighs and buttocks burn? It should be exactly like this!
Exercise 2: Leg Lift & Fire Hydrant
The second exercise is definitely tough and not only hits the bottom but also the thighs. It also trains body tension and the lower back. Leg Lift & Fire Hydrant is basically the same exercise, only that it is performed once upwards and once to the side and this is how it works:
- You start in the four-legged position.
- Keep your hands under your shoulders and your knees under your hips.
- The arms are stretched.
- Lift your left leg in the air at an angle as shown in the picture and then lower it back to the starting position.
- After 10 repetitions, instead of extending your leg upwards, you “fold” it to the left until your thigh is parallel to the floor. And yes, that too burns a lot! Also looks funny and explains the name "Fire Hydrant". If you've ever seen a male dog peeing on a hydrant, you'll know exactly what is meant.
- After 10 repetitions, switch sides and do the same with your right leg.
Exercise 3: Plank
Yes, good old Plank. This exercise is as simple as it is ingenious, because it stresses the buttocks as well as the arms and the back and abdominal muscles. This is how it works:
- Lie on your stomach and push yourself off the floor with your feet and forearms. The upper arms should be at a 90 ° angle to the floor.
- Your whole body should be as straight as possible. Try to avoid that your bottom "sags", because it can go on your back.
- Hold the plank for 30 seconds.
- To make the exercise challenging and effective, especially for the buttocks, you should tense and pinch your buttocks while doing this. Imagine cracking a nut with your butt.
Exercise 4: the tree
Yes, yoga is also strenuous and can be quite bad. "The tree" is an absolute classic and is ideally suited for our Po Challenge. That's how it's done:
- Stand up straight, bring your hands together and stretch them up.
- Then bend one leg and place your foot on the other thigh so that the bent leg is at a 90 ° angle to the floor.
- Try to keep the basic tension from your feet to your hands and tense your buttocks for an extra boost on the buttocks muscle.
- Hold this exercise for 30 seconds as well.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Exercise 5: stretch jump
Well who loved him at school too? The good old stretch jump, arguably the most popular exercise after the somersault at the national youth games in the “floor exercise” category. This exercise is simple but effective and - if done correctly - does not only target the buttocks muscles. That's how it's done:
- In the starting position, your feet are hip-width apart
- Crouch down, tilt your upper body forward. Touch the floor with your fingertips.
- The view is directed forward.
- The back is straight.
- Put your weight on the balls of your feet.
- Push yourself up into the air like an explosion. You bring your arms over your head in front of your body.
- Extend your entire body from your toes to your fingertips.
- Land on the balls of your feet. Try to land on the same spot you jumped from.
- You bring your arms back to the floor and are then in the starting position.
- You do 15 repetitions of these.
For an optimal result, do 3 rounds of these 5 exercises and vary the order over the course of the 30 days PoBeau Challenge.
Of course, nutrition and other factors also play an important role on your way to your dream bottom, but our PoBeau Challenge is definitely a good starting signal to start regular exercise, to improve your own body awareness and hopefully with a real hard butt Start summer.
Get our masks now Shop as support for a top result and the challenge can begin.