30 Day PoBeau Challenge in the living room
A nice butt with PoBeau? Hell yes! It gets even harder with the 30-day butt challenge, because after that at the latest we're ready for tight pants and short shorts.
Summer is almost here and we will prepare you with the 30 Day PoBeau Challenge in the living room for the dress and shorts season. Because let's be honest: with a firm butt, a day at the lake or in the outdoor pool is twice as much fun.
That's why we've put together a training plan with the most effective exercises that you can start at any time.
You train until your thighs are glowing and your buttocks are sore, because nothing comes from nothing! You can treat yourself to a break one day a week, which you can then use directly for a relaxing PoBeau mask. In combination with our Magic Anti-Cellulite & Toning Mask and ours Booty Contouring & Firming Mask you too can fulfill your dream bottom wish.
By the way, there are no pure butt exercises, but other muscle groups are always included and used, such as the thighs. So you kill several birds with one stone and can also score directly with sexy legs.
Did you know that the glutes are pretty lazy and therefore most of the time not really well trained? Especially people who sit at a desk a lot hardly use their butt muscles. The lower back muscles have to do all the work here, which can lead to back, hip or knee pain. And, of course, to a visually not as firm butt as most would certainly wish for. Therefore, the PoBeau Challenge is perfect for anyone who not only wants to look great, but also wants to improve their body image and posture.
Exercise 1: Squat
Yes, you read that right: squats. 'Not old hat!' you think now? Granted, this isn't a crazy or innovative exercise you've never seen before, but it remains one of the most effective when it comes to buttocks! A squat works the largest muscle groups in the body: the hamstrings, buttocks, erector spinae, transverse abdominals, and calf muscles. Pretty much for such a simple exercise, right? Doing it correctly is of course important and this is how it works:
- Stand up about shoulder-width apart. The toes point slightly outwards.
- Push your butt back and down.
- The knees do not go past the tips of the toes.
- Lower your bottom until it is level with your knees.
- Do 15 reps here.
Burns in thighs and bottom? It should be exactly like this!
Übung 2: Leg Lift & Fire Hydrant
The second exercise is definitely tough and not only works on the buttocks, but also on the thighs. It also trains body tension and the lower back. Leg Lift & Fire Hydrant is basically the same exercise, only it's done once up and once sideways and here's how it works:
- You start on all fours.
- The hands are under the shoulders and the knees under the hips.
- The arms are stretched.
- Raise your left leg in the air, bent as shown in the picture, and then lower it back to the starting position.
- After 10 reps, instead of extending the leg up, "fold" it to the left until your thigh is parallel to the floor. And yes, that burns quite a bit too! Also looks funny and also explains the name "Fire Hydrant". Because if you've ever seen a male dog pee on a fire hydrant, you know exactly what that means.
- After 10 reps, switch sides and do the same with your right leg.
Exercise 3: plank
Yes, the good old plank. This exercise is also as simple as it is ingenious, because it uses the arms, back and abdominal muscles as well as the buttocks. This is how it works:
- Lie on your stomach and push yourself off the floor with your feet and forearms. The upper arms should be at a 90° angle to the floor.
- Your whole body should be as straight as possible. Try to avoid letting your butt "sag" because that can end up on your back.
- Hold the plank for 30 seconds.
- To make the exercise particularly challenging and effective for the buttocks, you should tense and clench your buttocks while you do it. Imagine cracking a nut with your butt.
Exercise 4 : The tree
Yes, even yoga is strenuous and can get pretty on your butt. "The Tree" is an absolute classic and is ideal for our butt challenge. That's how it's done:
- Stand up straight, bring your hands together and stretch them up.
- Then bend one leg and place your foot on the other thigh so that the bent leg is at a 90° angle to the floor.
- Try to keep the basic tension from your feet to your hands and also tighten your buttocks here for an extra boost to the buttocks muscles.
- Hold this exercise for 30 seconds as well.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Exercise 5: Stretch jump
Well, who also loved him at school? The good old stretch jump, probably the most popular exercise after the somersault at the federal youth games in the category 'floor exercises'. This exercise is also simple, but effective and – if done correctly – does not only work on the butt muscles. That's how it's done:
- In the starting position, your feet are hip-width apart
- Squat down, lean your upper body forward. Touch the ground with your fingertips.
- The gaze is forward.
- The back is straight.
- Put the weight on the balls of your feet.
- Push yourself explosively into the air. You guide your arms in front of your body over your head.
- Stretch your whole body from your toes to your fingertips.
- Land on the balls of your feet. Try to land on the same spot you jumped from.
- You bring your arms back to the floor and are then in the starting position.
- You do 15 repetitions of this.
For best results, do 3 sets of these 5 exercises and vary the order over the course of the 30-day PoBeau Challenge.
Of course, diet and other factors also play an important role on your way to the dream butt, but our PoBeau Challenge is definitely a good starting point to start exercising regularly, to improve your own body feeling and hopefully with a really tight butt in your to start summer.
Get our masks now Shop as support for a top result and the challenge can begin.